DanielLeens commented on issue #10753:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/10753#issuecomment-5380346463

   Thanks for taking the **Google Ads Source** slice.
   
   I rechecked the current `dev` tree before replying:
   - I do not see a landed `Google Ads` connector module or plugin-mapping 
entry in the current repository.
   - I also do not see an active open or merged `Google Ads` PR in 
`apache/seatunnel` right now.
   
   So this is still a valid claim under this umbrella tracker.
   
   For the first PR, please keep the scope small and explicit on branch `dev`:
   1. **Google Ads Source only** for V1.
   2. Start with one minimal authenticated read path first, rather than a 
multi-endpoint bundle.
   3. Include the option docs and one example config for the auth flow you 
support in V1.
   4. Make the first row-mapping contract explicit in the PR description, so 
reviewers can see exactly what schema the source produces.
   
   When you open the PR, please link it back here. Follow-up expansions such as 
more entities/reports or broader shared abstractions should stay as separate 
work after the first slice is reviewable.
   
   I do not currently see an assignable repository entry for `@ClaireLytt`, so 
the thread may remain unassigned for now, but that does not block you from 
opening the first PR.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to