DanielLeens commented on PR #11843:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11843#issuecomment-5389999196

   Hi @zhang-arvin, thanks for the follow-up — but I want to flag a mismatch 
before marking this resolved. I just re-checked the branch and the head is 
still `bd840d0486` (`bd840d04867697e39962ed56b880d6c98bf80036`), the same 
commit my round-5 review was based on. I don't see a new commit on top of it 
yet, so there's nothing new pushed for me to re-review.
   
   I also want to make sure we're tracking the right fix, since this 
description sounds like it's describing something already done: 
`DmdbTypeConverter.java:209` building `sourceType` from `DM_NVARCHAR2` was 
fixed back in round 3/4 and confirmed correct in my round-5 review — that part 
doesn't need to change again. The one remaining blocker from round 5 is 
different: the pre-existing `testNvarchar()` test 
(`DmdbTypeConverterTest.java:349-361`) still asserts the raw input literal 
`"nvarchar(2)"` instead of the normalized `"nvarchar2(2)"` that the 
(already-correct) production code now produces, so it fails deterministically. 
For what it's worth, the `Build` check just completed on this exact head with a 
failure, which lines up with that unfixed test assertion.
   
   Once the one-line test-assertion update actually lands as a commit, ping me 
and I'll re-review right away.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to