programmerloverun commented on issue #11936:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11936#issuecomment-5391084422

   @SEZ9 
   Hi, I'm @programmerloverun.
    
   I'd prefer to take full ownership of this issue. I have prior experience 
developing the Bigtable connector for Seatunnel, so I am familiar with the 
connector development workflow. Splitting work between two contributors will 
bring extra communication overhead.
    
   I have finished the complete MVP of BosFile source and sink in PR #11952. It 
reuses the existing file‑base framework and satisfies the main goal: reading 
Hive data stored on BOS. Unit tests and both Chinese & English docs are ready.
    
   I will resolve the existing review comments including SDK dependency and 
hard‑coded string problems. Looking forward to getting this issue assigned to 
me.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to