DanielLeens commented on PR #11639:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11639#issuecomment-5412497094

   Thanks for confirming, @SEZ9 - agreed on scope: just the two doc issues, 
nothing else outstanding on the current head (`afb0fada4b`).
   
   Confirming the plan: I'll push a commit against both 
`docs/en/introduction/concepts/incompatible-changes.md` and 
`docs/zh/introduction/concepts/incompatible-changes.md` that (1) corrects the 
"no longer contains `io.debezium` classes" claim to state that 
`connector-cdc-base` still ships the five patched classes, and (2) adds the 
mandatory `io.debezium:debezium-core` shade-exclusion instruction (plus the 
`zstd-jni` note) for third-party CDC connectors building outside the tree, so 
they don't hit the order-dependent class-resolution race against the patched 
`ChangeEventQueue`. I'll mark the PR ready for review once that lands - `Build` 
run `91769082988` is already green, so nothing else should be blocking merge 
after the docs fix.
   
   I'll do a fresh pass and update the issue table once the commit is up.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to