AmanMishra1996 commented on PR #11886:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11886#issuecomment-5428677164

   Hi @davidzollo,
   Thank you again for your support and for updating the PR branch. I noticed 
afterward that I had rebased the branch onto the latest dev, which removed the 
merge commit you had added and reset the auto-merge state. The code diff itself 
is unchanged, and the branch is now cleanly up to date with dev.
   
   I understand that because the head SHA changed, the workflow/check approval 
and possibly the required review may need to be applied again. I just wanted to 
let you know so there’s no confusion. I’ll leave the branch untouched from here 
unless a maintainer requests a change.
   
   Really appreciate your help and guidance with my first SeaTunnel 
contribution.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to