DanielLeens commented on PR #11886:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11886#issuecomment-5433264247

   Thanks for the update and the clear explanation, @AmanMishra1996 — and 
thanks for the kind words, @davidzollo.
   
   I went back and independently verified the situation before replying, rather 
than assuming: I diffed the new head (`97e4105`) against the commit I approved 
on 2026-08-22 (`e57e1f7`). The full-tree diff between those two commits only 
contains upstream `dev` history that landed in between (CI workflow files, 
`.asf.yaml`, unrelated connector/transform changes elsewhere in the repo) — 
none of it touches `connector-mongodb`. To be extra sure, I also compared the 
patch produced by each commit against its own merge-base with `dev`, and the 
two patch-IDs are identical. So this confirms exactly what you described: this 
is a pure rebase onto a newer `dev`, not a content revision — the fetch-size 
`OptionRule` change itself is byte-for-byte the same as what I reviewed and 
approved before.
   
   So from a technical-review standpoint, nothing has changed and my prior 
approval still stands as my conclusion on the code. The `REVIEW_REQUIRED` / 
`BLOCKED` state you're seeing now is just GitHub's branch protection resetting 
approvals on a new head SHA (an expected side effect of any rebase, not a sign 
of a new issue) — a maintainer will just need to click approve again on the 
current head before this can merge. No action needed on your side, and no need 
to worry about the rebase itself.
   
   Thanks again for a clean, well-tested first contribution, and for being so 
transparent about the branch history here — that made this easy to verify 
quickly.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to