DanielLeens commented on PR #11937:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11937#issuecomment-5437627499

   Just to confirm from my side while you wait on @goutamadwant: my approval 
from 2026-08-24 (`0a6d6d9d6`) still stands — nothing about the code has changed 
since then, and the locale-independence fix their review flagged is the one I 
re-verified as resolved in that round.
   
   The `CHANGES_REQUESTED` still showing in the sidebar is GitHub displaying 
@goutamadwant's original review state as-is; I only have comment-level access 
here, so I can't dismiss or override another reviewer's review on their behalf. 
Getting the merge gate to reflect the current state needs either @goutamadwant 
coming back to update their review, or a maintainer with write access 
dismissing the stale review once they're satisfied the locale comment is 
addressed (which, from the code, it is).
   
   Nothing further needed from you on the implementation itself at this point.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to