jjj-n commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5488557313

   Hi! I'd like to claim `connector-neo4j` for the OptionRule validation 
migration.
   
   I reviewed the current `dev` branch and found remaining imperative 
validation in `Neo4jQueryInfo` and `Neo4jSinkQueryInfo`, including 
authentication requirements, the username/password dependency, and the positive 
`max_batch_size` constraint in `BATCH` mode.
   
   I plan to migrate only declarative-eligible checks into the source and sink 
`optionRule()` definitions, preserve existing behavior and backward 
compatibility, keep runtime-only checks where needed, and add focused 
`ConfigValidator` tests for valid and invalid source/sink configurations.
   
   I'll keep the PR scoped to `connector-neo4j`, target the `dev` branch, and 
link it back to #11007. May I take this task?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to