nzw921rx commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5509752633

   > I audited connector-qdrant on current dev. Both source and sink already 
expose OptionRule surfaces, and I did not find any remaining connector-specific 
imperative configuration validation that is deterministic and suitable for 
migration to OptionRule / Conditions.
   > 
   > The remaining checks are runtime/data-dependent (Qdrant health/network 
operations, upsert failures, point ID/data type handling), so I would keep 
those at runtime per the migration guidance.
   > 
   > Based on that, I believe connector-qdrant is a no-change audit rather than 
a migration PR. Happy to dig into a specific path if you think I missed one.
   
   Good job, tank you for your review.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to