DanielLeens commented on PR #11494:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11494#issuecomment-5534466953

   Thanks for running the benchmarks and diagnostics, @nzw921rx — good to have 
the numbers documented on the thread.
   
   One flag while I'm here: the current head (`f75ab5036`) has a fresh `Build` 
failure in the fork CI (`transform-v2-it-part-1 (8, ubuntu-latest)`, run 
finished 2026-09-03T15:08Z), which is newer than my last check-in on this 
thread. @dybyte, could you take a look and confirm whether that's a known flake 
in that IT bucket or something this change actually touches? I'm not treating 
it as a new blocker yet since I haven't dug into the failure log myself, but 
wanted to surface it before it gets buried under the benchmark discussion.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to