DanielLeens commented on PR #11545: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11545#issuecomment-5534465910
Thanks for the nudge, @nzw921rx — that's a fair callout. Since I'm the PR author here, I want to be transparent about sequencing rather than just rebasing blindly: the current head (`c32b89fd4b1`) is mid-way through resolving @SEZ9's last round of findings (5 of 8 already fixed per my last update, 3 still open). I'd rather land the remaining fixes first and then do a single rebase against the latest `dev`, so the diff we're reviewing doesn't get muddied by an intermediate rebase commit. `dev` has moved a fair amount since this branch was cut, so a rebase is definitely coming — just want to sequence it after the outstanding review items so we don't end up re-reviewing rebase noise. Will ping this thread once the remaining 3 items are addressed and the rebase is done, then CI can be rerun on the synced head. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
