Rangsh commented on issue #12063:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12063#issuecomment-5541924536

   Thanks @DanielLeens  for confirming the claim and clarifying the 
investigation order.
   
   I will start from reproducible evidence first: run 
IMapJobStorageBenchmark.runningJobGrowth and 
IMapJobStorageBenchmark.completedJobHistoryGrowth with the same runner class, 
JDK, arguments, and storage configuration, then attach the JMH JSON plus CPU / 
wall / lock / GC or JFR profiles to identify whether the variance comes from 
the fixture, Hazelcast/MapStore path, serialization/allocation, or the 
execution environment.
   
   If the profiling points to a production bottleneck, I will keep the change 
narrowly scoped to that path, preserve running-job and completed-job state 
durability, add targeted behavior coverage, and include comparable before/after 
results. I will follow up with a focused PR and link it here once the analysis 
is ready.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to