Rangsh commented on issue #12063:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12063#issuecomment-5585499076

   Thanks @nzw921rx — understood.
   
   I will follow the same evidence pattern as #12176:
   
   1. Use **Benchmarks Diagnostics** (on the fork, since I cannot dispatch it 
on `apache/seatunnel` via API) for the growth methods.
   2. Download the workflow artifacts for local analysis (GC / JFR / profiles).
   3. Present a **complete causal chain**: before profiles showing the 
suspected fixture cost (`FileMapStore.loadAll` / full WAL replay on iteration 
tear-down), then after profiles / scores showing that cost is removed, with 
Score/Error/CV on the same settings.
   
   I am starting with:
   - before: `dev`
   - after: PR #12173 (`improve/zeta-job-lifecycle-growth-stability-12063`)
   - method: `IMapJobStorageBenchmark.runningJobGrowth$` 
(`initialStoredJobCount=0`), GC + JFR first
   - then expand to `completedJobHistoryGrowth` and 
`initialStoredJobCount=1000` once the first artifacts are in
   
   I will post screenshots / artifact links and the causal write-up here as 
soon as the first diagnostics products are available. If anything about the 
workflow form is unclear, I will screenshot and ask immediately as you 
suggested.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to