DanielLeens commented on PR #11814:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11814#issuecomment-5551390495

   CI record update: since my last comment (2026-09-02T04:54:40Z), the fork 
`Build` run I described as "in progress, roughly two-thirds green including the 
previously-troublesome job" has since completed — and it finished `failure`, 
not the clean pass I was hoping for.
   
   Specifically, both `engine-v2-it (8, ubuntu-latest)` and `engine-v2-it (11, 
ubuntu-latest)` failed on the same step: `connector-console-seatunnel-e2e` (the 
console E2E module, `Failed to execute goal ... maven-failsafe-plugin:verify 
... There are test failures`). That module is the one this PR's own diff 
touches (the `JobEventHttpReportHandler` console E2E test), so I can't 
currently classify this as an unrelated flake the way I could for the earlier 
`all-connectors-it-1` failures — it needs an actual look at the failsafe report 
before this can be called clean.
   
   @goutamadwant could you pull the `connector-console-seatunnel-e2e` failsafe 
report from that run 
(`https://github.com/goutamadwant/seatunnel/actions/runs/33579104361`) and 
check which assertion failed? If it turns out to be a timing/environment flake 
unrelated to the diff, a rerun should confirm that; if it's a real failure in 
the console E2E test, that would need to be fixed before this is mergeable. I 
don't want to leave the earlier "in progress, looking good" framing standing 
now that the run has actually finished red.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to