SEZ9 commented on PR #12081:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12081#issuecomment-5578242542

   @Rangsh thanks for the follow-up and for pushing `5b691c615`. The 
explanation of why `HdfsWriterDurableFlushTest` diverged from production is 
clear; I haven't verified the new head yet, so I'll confirm the change against 
the diff and the CI run on that commit rather than take it as settled here. 
Agreed that the `deleteAll` double-publish stays a separate follow-up.
   
   @DanielLeens thanks for re-reviewing `26ce5cb26c` from scratch. Since Rangsh 
has already replied to F1–F8 line by line, I'll work from that reply and the 
current diff instead of asking for another status summary, and I'll flag 
anything I still think is open after that.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:888 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to