SEZ9 commented on PR #11029:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11029#issuecomment-5611668194

   Thanks @DanielLeens for the third pass and for re-checking against the head 
that includes `f561cad5e13`.
   
   On the `snapshot-only` item (PR11029-F1): noted that your read of 
`OpengaussSourceOptions` is that `SNAPSHOT_ONLY` is back alongside 
`INITIAL`/`EARLIEST`/`LATEST` with only `COMMITTED_OFFSET` excluded, and that 
the two option-rule tests you named cover it. I'll confirm that directly 
against the diff before marking it resolved.
   
   Your review body appears to have been cut off right after the test-name 
list, so I can't see the rest of your re-verification or your notes on the 
merge reconciliation. Could you re-post the remainder? In particular, I'd like 
your read on the other items from the previous round, which I still have open 
until confirmed:
   
   - **PR11029-F2 / F5** — the restored fail-fast 
`require-replica-identity-full` enforcement: does the error surfaced at 
enumerator restore tell the user what to change, and is there now an 
upgrade/migration note in the Opengauss-CDC docs?
   - **PR11029-F3** — `getStartupModeOption()` being an overridable hook 
consumed during base-class construction in `OpengaussIncrementalSource`; is the 
initialization-order trap avoided now?
   - **PR11029-F4** — switching the Opengauss-CDC runtime source class and 
inserting `PgBaseIncrementalSource` into the Postgres hierarchy vs. 
Java-serialized job DAGs from a pre-upgrade Zeta cluster; has this been tested 
or documented?
   - **PR11029-F6** — Opengauss-CDC docs (en/zh) stating the connector-owned 
`startup.mode` value set.
   - **PR11029-F7 / F8** — the raw `(SingleChoiceOption)` cast in 
`OpengaussSourceOptions.STARTUP_MODE` and the "Apache OpenGauss" wording in the 
`OpengaussIncrementalSource` Javadoc.
   
   Once the full pass is visible and each item is either confirmed fixed or has 
a concrete follow-up, I'm happy to move this forward.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:923 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to