DanielLeens commented on PR #12230:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12230#issuecomment-5611970276

   Thanks @ClaireLytt, this all sounds right.
   
   Issue 2: agreed, no change needed — that matches the codebase-wide 
convention, confirmed.
   
   Issue 1: the approach (mock-HttpServer `GoogleAdsSourceTest`, constructing 
`GoogleAdsSource` directly, covering mode resolution/GAQL building/`table_path` 
validation/duplicate detection/resource mismatch) is exactly what I'd want to 
see. One thing though — I don't see `GoogleAdsSourceTest` in the PR's current 
file list yet (still 19 changed files / 2 commits, head still at `f4ae3db3`), 
so it looks like the commit with the new tests hasn't been pushed to this 
branch yet. Once it's pushed I'll take a fresh look at the new test file and 
the updated CI run — no need to re-review before then.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to