DanielLeens commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5642644986

   Follow-up on the `connector-rocketmq-e2e` failure I flagged as "looks 
unrelated" in my last comment: I pulled the actual job logs rather than just 
the job name. Both `rocketmq-connector-it (8)` and `(11)` fail across nearly 
every `RocketMqIT` test case with the same root error:
   
   ```
   org.apache.rocketmq.client.exception.MQClientException:
   The broker[broker-a] not exist
   ```
   
   This is a topic-route-propagation race in the RocketMQ test container/client 
startup, not anything touching this PR's `TaskExecutionService` diff.
   
   I checked whether `dev` already has a fix, and it does: commit `a9cda80` 
(landed 2026-09-10, after this branch's fork point) adds a 
`waitForTopicRoute("test_topic_source")` call in `RocketMqIT.startUp()` 
specifically to close this race, alongside a related 
`RocketMqConsumerThread`/`RocketMqSourceReader` `close()` fix. This branch 
(currently 97 commits behind `dev`) doesn't have that commit yet.
   
   So the lowest-cost next step is to sync with the latest `dev` and rerun CI — 
that should clear this specific failure. If `connector-rocketmq-e2e` still 
fails after the sync, it would be worth a closer look, but I'd expect it to go 
green.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to