abdessalems commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5617534909

   @SEZ9 — pushed f1e02f942 with the F3 rewording and the F8 comment.
   
   On F3: I think the original text was accurate, but clearly not clear enough.
   deployTask(TaskGroupImmutableInformation) opens synchronized (this) at line 
528
   and the deployLocalTask(...) call at line 550 sits inside that block, so the
   redeploy guard and the deploy really do run under the same monitor as this
   teardown — the claim was about deployTask, not deployLocalTask. I've reworded
   it to name the enclosing block explicitly, say plainly that a caller reaching
   deployLocalTask directly isn't covered, and point at #12164 for that path.
   
   On F8: added a comment at finishExecutionContext explaining the stale branch
   deliberately keeps its context out of finishedExecutionContexts, since the
   location is reused across generations.
   
   On F7: yes, the tests still use reflection — ReflectionUtils.getField for
   executionContexts, cancellationFutures, taskAsyncFunctionFuture and
   timerFlushFutures. I didn't add a non-reflective seam; happy to if you'd 
prefer
   one, though it would mean widening the production API for tests, so I'd 
rather
   you decide that than assume.
   
   F1/F5 note added to the PR description, alongside the #12224 reference.
   
   Locally both classes are green on this head: 20 tests, 0 failures.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to