abdessalems commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5653016793

   Thanks @DanielLeens — done, and you were right that it removes code rather 
than
   adds it.
   
   Issue 1: the class loader now comes from taskGroupExecutionTracker.context
   instead of a fresh executionContexts lookup. Since that's pinned as a 
@NonNull
   field at construction, the null-context branch is gone entirely — net -7 
lines.
   
   Issue 2: agreed, and I'd rather state it accurately than overclaim. 
Post-#12238
   I can't point at a currently-reachable path that produces the original
   "stale taskDone() deletes the newer context" trigger either, for the reasons 
you
   gave — deployTask()'s synchronized + containsKey guard and the 
identity-checked
   compute() in finishExecution(). So this is better described as: the latch 
release
   and the close()/initAttempted fix are independent, always-reachable 
corrections,
   and the context resolution is hardening. I'll update the PR description and 
the
   test Javadoc to match rather than describe a trigger I can't demonstrate.
   
   Locally green: 21 tests, 0 failures.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to