DanielLeens commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5678488297

   Thanks @abdessalems — good catch, and you're right.
   
   I re-pulled the diff to double check (`gh pr diff 11727 --name-only`): this 
PR only touches `TaskExecutionService.java`, 
`TaskDeployStaleContextRaceTest.java`, and `TaskExecutionServiceTest.java`, and 
the only test method it *adds* is `testMissingTaskClassLoaderFailsFast`. 
`testStaleTaskDoneCleansOnlyOwnedGenerationResources` and the 
`finishOwnedResources()` Javadoc I was describing to @SEZ9 are both present on 
the current head only because they landed via #12238 and are already on `dev` — 
neither is part of this PR's own diff. My answer was accurate about what's true 
of the current head as a whole, but I should have been explicit that those two 
specific points describe #12238's contribution, not this PR's. Appreciate you 
tightening up the attribution so the record is clean for whoever does the final 
merge pass.
   
   This doesn't change my last full review's conclusion — what #11727 actually 
contributes is still just the `BlockingWorker.run()` latch-release fix in 
`TaskExecutionService.java` plus its own two tests, and I still consider it 
ready to merge pending @SEZ9's pass.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to