SEZ9 commented on PR #12048:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12048#issuecomment-5658716047

   Thanks for syncing `dev` into the branch (`f3db7dfd3de2`, merging 
`35b2716cde7d`). As noted in the latest review here, that commit only touches 
shared registration files for other connectors and doesn't change anything 
under this connector, its e2e module, or its docs, so it doesn't affect the 
earlier review points either way.
   
   I haven't independently re-verified the status of the earlier findings 
(F1–F8) against `156c2fdf0`. Could you briefly confirm which of them have been 
addressed and point to the relevant changes, or note any that you'd prefer to 
handle as a documented follow-up? In particular I'd like to close the loop on:
   
   - F1 – behaviour when a checkpointed sequence number has been trimmed by 
retention (an operator escape hatch, documented in the connector docs).
   - F2 – `ServicesResourceTransformer` in the shade config so the Azure SDK's 
`ServiceLoader` providers resolve in the packaged jar.
   - F3 – connection-string masking holding on every output path (option 
sensitivity flag, EntityPath-rejection error message, split/config `toString`).
   
   Once I have that, I'm happy to take another pass.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1035 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to