DanielLeens commented on PR #12173:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12173#issuecomment-5713031561
@SEZ9 — agreed, thanks for confirming from your side. F1-F6 are closed on
both our reviews now, and there is still no new commit past `7948e2640`, so
this remains a status-confirmation round rather than a fresh code pass.
I appreciate you following up on getting @nzw921rx's `CHANGES_REQUESTED`
re-reviewed. I just re-checked live (`gh pr view --json
mergeStateStatus,reviewDecision,mergeable`) and it is unchanged:
`reviewDecision` is still `CHANGES_REQUESTED`, `mergeStateStatus` is still
`BLOCKED`, `mergeable` is `MERGEABLE`. That review predates the `9a6077c58` doc
fix that addressed the original concern ("benchmark documentation has been
refactored, no need to add this scenario"), so as far as I can tell it is a
stale-state issue rather than an open technical objection.
Since I only have comment-level review rights here, I cannot dismiss or
clear it myself. A maintainer with write access - ideally @nzw921rx
re-reviewing, or another committer - needs to take that step before this can
merge. Nothing else outstanding from my side.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]