tomatotomata commented on issue #12353:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12353#issuecomment-5716704842

   I took a closer look at #12311 after your note. It already changes a lost 
CANCELING vertex to CANCELED and adds a focused state-mapping unit test, while 
keeping the existing crash-before-ack E2E assertion.
   
   The extra cases you called out, especially the ordering around cancellation 
plus checkpoint cancellation and error reporting, are not obvious in the 
current tests. I can take a focused tests-only follow-up if that would help, 
but I do not want to duplicate the implementation in #12311. Would you rather 
have those cases added there, or handled in a separate test PR?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to