Rangsh commented on issue #12266:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12266#issuecomment-5861699210

   Thanks @DanielLeens — fully aligned.
   
   I will keep #12266 design-only until #12173 is healthy (the remaining gate 
is the stale `CHANGES_REQUESTED` from @nzw921rx on the docs ask, which was 
already addressed in `9a6077c58`; I just pinged that thread for a re-review).
   
   Once #12173 is merged, I will split the work into two reviewable PRs as you 
asked:
   
   1. **Phase A** — additive keyed-load storage contract + deterministic 
`FileMapStore` / WAL reader coverage (many filler keys, overwrite/tombstone 
cases, no whole-map retention). Benchmark will not rely on the SPI default 
full-load-and-filter path or any heap heuristic.
   2. **Phase B** — only after Phase A is merged and demonstrated, widen growth 
durability sampling to the full batch **outside** the measured `SingleShot` 
window.
   
   No implementation PR for this issue until then, and no label/assignee 
changes. Thanks again for the clear guidance.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to