li3zhi4 commented on PR #11885:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11885#issuecomment-5882568051

   Gentle close-out nudge \u2014 @SEZ9 you mentioned \"Once I can see those 
hunks I'm happy to close everything out.\" The concrete locations at 
`befad345c` were posted (mine) and independently verified by @DanielLeens to 
match his own re-read at every location, including the missing F1/F6 sentence 
DanielLeens later confirmed via the raw API body. Everything on the checklist 
is satisfied from my side.\n\nTwo updates since: (1) I've synced the branch 
with the latest `upstream/dev` \u2014 new head `b0ab23fb03`, conflict-free; 
notably `#11271` (which touched `IncrementalSplitAssigner` in the same area) 
was already part of this branch's base, and the merge with current dev is 
clean. (2) Fresh CI is running on the new head; I'll post the result here. With 
3.0.0 now cut, this fix would ride the next release train \u2014 a final 
confirmation from you (or, if you're tied up, a look from @davidzollo / 
@nzw921rx) would be much appreciated.\n


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to