SEZ9 commented on PR #11885:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11885#issuecomment-5902647533

   @li3zhi4 thanks for the nudge, and apologies for the delay on my side.
   
   The location list you posted against `befad345c` gives me what I need to 
trace each point, including the F1/F6 note that `connector-cdc-base` has no 
dedicated `PendingSplitsStateSerializer` and `IncrementalSource` does not 
override `getEnumeratorStateSerializer`, so the `IncrementalPhaseStateTest` 
round-trip through the default `DefaultSerializer` → `SerializationUtils` path 
is the persistence path to exercise. I'll read those hunks against the diff 
before I sign off, as I said earlier.
   
   Since the head has moved to `b0ab23fb03`, I'll do that read on the current 
diff so I'm looking at the same code that would merge: the F1/F6 test, the 
F2/F5 guard in `IncrementalSplitAssigner`, the F3 assertion in 
`MysqlCDCStopModeSpecificIT`, and the F4/F7/F8 doc/description updates. Good to 
hear the sync with `upstream/dev` was conflict-free.
   
   Nothing further needed from you at this point; I'll post my final 
confirmation here once I've been through the `b0ab23fb03` diff.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1408 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to