yigitcan-ozturk commented on PR #12494:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12494#issuecomment-5921695837

   Hi @Asthenia0412 — Daniel pointed me here from #12125 to avoid duplicating 
the implementation.
   
   I’d like to help specifically on the reproduction/evidence side for the 
remaining merge/reset interleaving.
   
   I’ll keep this separate from your code changes and focus on exercising the 
sequence:
   
   - worker eviction after heartbeat timeout,
   - losing-side rejoin / cluster merge and `reset()`,
   - replacement deployment at the same `TaskGroupLocation`,
   - delayed terminal completion from the old generation after the replacement 
is live,
   - checkpoint progression and execution identity tracking across the 
transition.
   
   I’ll capture member identities, task-group locations, old/new execution 
context identity, slot ownership where visible, and checkpoint progression, 
then report the result here against the current PR behavior.
   
   I won’t open a parallel implementation unless the evidence shows a gap not 
covered by this PR.
   
   If that works for you, I’ll use this PR as the coordination point for the 
reproduction pass.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to