> So, IMO, the goal should be the examples on 10-24 or 31-36.

+1 I agree with Todd: the highlighted snippets are most appropriate as Java coding style.

On 11/20/09 10:54 , Todd Lipcon wrote:
My opinions on the groups of line numbers from that pastebin:

1-3: Definitely not - no reason for ) on its own line
5-8: no, "throws" should be indented
10-13: I think this is acceptable
15-19: also acceptable IMO
22-24: acceptable - lines wrapped due to column limit should indent their
wrappings
26-29: bad
31-36: seems the same as 16-19, so OK
39-47: bad - bizarre
50-53: bad - seems like a mistaken space
56-59: same as 1-3, seems bizarre
62-66: also bizarre like 50-53

So, IMO, the goal should be the examples on 10-24 or 31-36.

If others agree, perhaps we should put some of these examples on the wiki?

-Todd