Hey Pavan,

The 0.20.x version series was renamed recently to 1.x. Hence, you need
to use the branch-1 code path if you want the latest stable branch
(MR1, etc.) code.

Do these once you have ant 1.8 and a Sun/Oracle JDK 1.6 installed, and
you should have it:

$ git clone http://github.com/apache/hadoop-common.git hadoop-1
$ cd hadoop-1; git checkout branch-1
$ ant eclipse

(Now export this directory into Eclipse as a Java project)

HTH.

--
Harsh J