Hi JIRA and Wiki admins,

I would like permission to assign JIRA issues to myself
and edit Hadoop Wiki pages.
I have already fixed some on HADOOP-10086 and
I think there is further work.

My username is "iwasakims" on JIRA
and "MasatakeIwasaki" on Hadoop Wiki.

Regards,
Masatake Iwasaki

(2014/01/28 15:47), Arpit Agarwal wrote:
Done, thanks guys for finding and fixing doc issues!

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Akira AJISAKA