+1(non-binding)

- Built from source.
- Ran tests.
-- Reproduced HADOOP-10510 on AWS instance(Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS
(PV) - ami-bddaa2bc (64-bit)). I agree with that this problem will be
fixed after releases when voting at 2.4.0. I believe that this problem
is environment-depend one.
- Deployed single cluster node and ran examples.
- Verified signature.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Arun C Murthy <a...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created another release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.4.1 based on the
> feedback that I would like to push out.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.4.1-rc1
> The RC tag in svn is here:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.4.1-rc1