That's fine by me. Like I said, assuming that rc1 does indeed include the fix
in HDFS-6527, and not the revert, then rc1 should be functionally correct.
What's in branch-2.4.1 doesn't currently match what's in this RC, but if that
doesn't bother anyone else then I won't lose any sleep over it.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera