From: Xiao Chen [x...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:53 AM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.6.2

+1 (non-binding)

   - Downloaded both source and binary tarballs successfully.
   - Verified checksum on both.
   - Extracted the source tarball and built the successfully.
   - Ran example MR job wordcount on README.txt, output seems correct.
   - Verified all 2.6.2 JIRAs are in the corresponding components'
   CHANGES.txt.

1 question about the CHANGES.txt in yarn though:
    YARN-3727 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3727> is marked
as 'Improvement' on JIRA, but is listed under 'BUG FIXES' section in
CHANGES.txt. Is this intended?
    Same goes with YARN-2019
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-2019> which is marked as type
'Bug' on JIRA but listed under 'NEW FEATURES'.

Best,
-Xiao