Thanks Sangjin for the work! I downloaded the version, built it, and
successfully ran a few jobs on my local machine in a single node setup. +1
non-binding.

Li Lu

On Oct 26, 2015, at 14:08, Sangjin Lee
<sj...@apache.org<mailto:sj...@apache.org>> wrote:

Thanks Vinod! Thanks for the correction on the vote Andrew. Making some
rookie mistakes here. :)

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Vinod Vavilapalli
<vino...@hortonworks.com<mailto:vino...@hortonworks.com>>
wrote:

I was helping Sangjin offline with the release.

We briefly discussed the KEYS problem before, but it missed my attention.

I will get his KEYS committed right-away, the release is testable right
away though.

Regarding the voting period, let’s continue voting for two more days, the
period also had the weekend during which a lot of people (atleast myself
and team) didn’t pay attention to this vote.

Thanks
+Vinod

On Oct 26, 2015, at 1:50 PM, Andrew Wang
<andrew.w...@cloudera.com<mailto:andrew.w...@cloudera.com>>
wrote:

Hey Sangjin, did you add your release signing keys to the KEYS file? I
don't see it here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

Also only PMC votes are binding on releases, so I think we currently
still
stand at 0 binding +1s.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Sangjin Lee