Hi Colin!

If Yetus is working on an issue and can't tell what the intended branch is
it points folks to project specific contribution guides.

For Hadoop, the patch naming for specific branches should be covered in
this section of Hadoop's contribution guide:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute#Naming_your_patch

Yetus will actually support a little bit more than that guide suggests. If
a project doesn't define a URL to point people at for help in naming
patches we default to this guide:

https://yetus.apache.org/documentation/latest/precommit-patchnames/

--
Sean