      From: Junping Du <j...@hortonworks.com>
 To: "hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org" <hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org>;
"yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org" <yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org>;
"mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org" <mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org>;
"common-dev@hadoop.apache.org" <common-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 1:01 AM
 Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.6.4 RC0

Hi community folks,
  I've created a release candidate RC0 for Apache Hadoop 2.6.4 (the next
maintenance release to follow up 2.6.3.) according to email thread of release
plan 2.6.4 [1]. Below is details of this release candidate:

The RC is available for validation at:
*http://people.apache.org/~junping_du/hadoop-2.6.4-RC0/
<http://people.apache.org/~junping_du/hadoop-2.6.4-RC0/>*

The RC tag in git is: release-2.6.4-RC0

The maven artifacts are staged via repository.apache.org at:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1028/?
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1028/>*

You can find my public key at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/dist/KEYS

Please try the release and vote. The vote will run for the usual 5 days.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Junping

[1]: 2.6.4 release plan: http://markmail.org/message/fk3ud3c665lscvx5?