In general, the only bundled native component I can see is lz4.  I guess
debatably we should add tree.h to the NOTICE file as well, since it came
from BSD and is licensed under that license.

Please keep in mind bundling means "included in the source tree", NOT
"downloaded during the build process."  "mvn package" dumps a ton of
jars in the build directory, but these dependencies aren't considered
bundled since their source does not appear in our git repo.  Similarly,
linking against a library doesn't make it "bundled", nor does dlopening
symbols in that library.

The big omission is that we have a lot of Javascript source files in our
source tree that do not appear in LICENSE or NOTICE.  I agree that we
should address those before making a new release.

best,