Sorry did not know about the network. Is it possible to have Java pre-installed
in the docker image?

Are downloading only Java from the net, because all of the cases are Oracle
Java install failure with error code 100.

If it was a case of network failure, the coincidence is a bit too much.

Thanks
Anu