> On Jun 8, 2016, at 10:09 AM, Anu Engineer <aengin...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry did not know about the network. Is it possible to have Java
> pre-installed in the docker image?

        Nope. Licensing issues.

> Are downloading only Java from the net, because all of the cases are Oracle
> Java install failure with error code 100.

          I've seen it fail over the past week after that point too.  It just
happens that the JDK download is the largest one by a large percentage so much
more likely to be the one that fails.

> If it was a case of network failure, the coincidence is a bit too much.

        ubuntu:trusty got updated, which triggered docker image updates, which
triggers new image creation, which triggers mass re-downloads, which results in
more network traffic, ....