+1 (non-binding)

Did the following on 7 RHEL 6.6 servers
- Downloaded and built from source
- Downloaded and verified checksum of the binary tar.gz file
- Setup a cluster with 1 NN and 6 DNs
- Tried regular HDFS commands
- Tried EC commands (listPolicies, getPolicy, setPolicy), they work fine
- Verified that with a 3-2 policy, 1.67x capacity is used. Below is the
output after copying the binary tar.gz file into an EC folder. The file is
318MB.

Configured Capacity: 3221225472 (3 GB)
Present Capacity: 3215348743 (2.99 GB)
DFS Remaining: 2655666176 (2.47 GB)
DFS Used: 559682567 (533.75 MB)

Thanks Allen for clarifying on the markdown files. I also verified the site
html files (content of the index.html, randomly selected some links).