Thanks for putting this up, Konstantin.

I'm +1(non-binding) on the source tarball.

* verified signature and mds,
* built from source on CentOS 7 and OpenJDK 8 with native profile,
* built RPMs by bigtop, deployed 5 nodes cluster by docker provisioner, ran smoke-tests of hdfs, yarn and mapreduce,
* built site documentation and skimmed the contents.

The binary tarball seems to be inconsistent with previous 2.7.x releases as Brahma pointed out.

Bests,
Masatake Iwasaki