Thanks! I'll check whether Apache Hive and Tez can be built with the artiacts.

-Akira

On 2017/08/03 16:34, Konstantin Shvachko wrote:
Hi Akira,

The artifacts are on Nexus in Staging Repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories
or
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1061/

They are not released yet, which happens once the release is approved.
See in Publishing section #5
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToReleasePreDSBCR#Publishing

Thanks,
--Konst