+1 (binding)

- downloaded the binary tarball and the source tarball and checked
signatures
- verified that the source builds cleanly
- verified that the shaded client jars are correct
- checked the basic pseudo-distributed cluster set-up and checked UI and
logs (hdfs and YARN)
- ran some test jobs successfully
- enabled Timeline Service v.2 and tested the writer/reader with test jobs