Yes, JIRAs will be filed, the wiki-page idea from YARN meetup is to record all
combinations of testing that need to be done and correspondingly capture all
the testing that someone in the community has already done and record it for
future perusal.

From what you are saying, I guess we haven't advertised to the public yet on
rolling upgrades, but in our meetups etc so far, you have been saying that
rolling upgrades is supported - so I assumed we did put it in our messaging.

The important question is if we are or are not allowed to make potentially
incompatible changes to fix bugs in the process of supporting 2.x to 3.x
upgrades whether rolling or not.

+Vinod