I see one new feature: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7626: Allow
regular expression matching in container-executor.cfg for devices and named
docker volumes mount.

There are 21 sub-tasks. There are three feature-type JIRAs in those -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7972,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7891 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-5015. These should be okay - not
major disrupting features.

Everything else is either a bug-fix or an improvement so we should be good.

From the list, it doesn't look like resetting will destabilize 3.1, +1 for
doing this.

Thanks
+Vinod