+1 for resetting branch-3.1.

Thanks,
Akira

On 2018/03/18 12:51, Wangda Tan wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

We have done build and single node cluster deploy / test for the latest
trunk code (commit: 49c747ab187d0650143205ba57ca19607ec4c6bd). Since there
are no objections, so I will go ahead to do the branch replace.

Since we don't have force push permission to release branches. I just filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16204 to get help from Apache
infra team.

Please hold any commits to branch-3.1, will keep this email thread posted.

Best,
Wangda

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:14 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org