Looks like the link with the filter seems to be private. I can't see the
blocker list.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343997

Meanwhile , I will be working on testing the release.

Thanks
Shashi
On 6/1/18, 11:18 AM, "Yongjun Zhang" <yjzhan...@apache.org> wrote:

    Greetings all,

    I've created the first release candidate (RC0) for Apache Hadoop
    3.0.3. This is our next maintenance release to follow up 3.0.2. It includes
    about 249
    important fixes and improvements, among which there are 8 blockers. See
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343997

    The RC artifacts are available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hadoop/3.0.3-RC0/

    The maven artifacts are available via
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1126

    Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 5 working
    days, ending on 06/07/2018 PST time. Would really appreciate your
    participation here.

    I bumped into quite some issues along the way, many thanks to quite a few
    people who helped, especially Sammi Chen, Andrew Wang, Junping Du, Eddy Xu.

    Thanks,

    --Yongjun