Thanks for driving this release, Yongjun!

- Verified checksums
- Succeeded native package build on CentOS 7
- Started a cluster with 1 master and 5 slaves
- Verified Web UI (NN, RM, JobHistory, Timeline)
- Verified Teragen/Terasort jobs
- Verified some operations for erasure coding

Regards,
Takanobu