Thanks Sunil for volunteering to be RM of 3.2 release, +1 for that.

To concerns from Steve,

It is a good idea to keep the door open to get important changes / features
in before cutoff. I would prefer to keep the proposed release date to make
sure things can happen earlier instead of last minute and we all know that
releases are always get delayed :). I'm also fine if we want get another
several weeks time.

Regarding of 3.3 release, I would suggest doing that before thanksgiving.
Do you think is it good or too early / late?

Eric,

The YARN-8220 will be replaced by YARN-8135, if YARN-8135 can get merged in
time, we probably not need the YARN-8220.

Sunil,

Could u update https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP/Roadmap
with proposed plan as well? We can fill feature list first before getting
consensus of time.

Thanks,
Wangda